A whole host of printing and finishing techniques were employed when creating this fabulous DVD case bound book. A Blu-ray disc sits on a stud on one inside cover and a DVD disc on the other. 32 pages of printed photographs adorn the interior, while the cover is finished using a black cloth with white hot foiling. The de-bossed and screen printing to front and back are pretty special too.
– Exposed grey board cover, de-bossed and screen printed
– Cloth 1/4 bound spine, with white foiling
– 32 pages inside, printed on a recycled, uncoated stock
– Small plastic studs hold 2 discs in place
– A number of units were delivered in a corrugated, printed mailer